We’re looking for a Junior Analyst, self-driven, natural problem-solver with a very strong technical orientation to analyze and optimize various internal processes
- Performing data analysis using various SQL tools and excel
- Identifying usage anomalies on websites and apps
- Manipulate and processing row data to generate practical insights
Your actual contribution
- Using in-depth data analysis to identify malicious and fraudulent behaviors in the digital ecosystem
- Providing insights that can help shape our customers’ digital marketing decisions.
- Establish processes of customer management.
- Increase the CS and Research productiveness
- Work closely with the Security Research, Development and Customer Success team
Why you should join us
- Working with Petas of data and cutting edge environments including CTV, OTT
- Working in a cybersecurity product company
- Having an actual impact on our product and users experience
- You have experience with excel and SQL
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- You love technology and passion for all things digital
- You have a good understanding of the web, browsers, HTML -advantage
- You have some understanding of the media ecosystem -advantage
- Positive with a can-do approach
- This position would fit students in their last year of college, willing to work at least 60% position.
Who We Are:
Protected Media is a start-up company, with an innovative cyber security solution for fighting online advertising fraud.
The company was founded in 2014 by network security experts who have been successfully fighting cyber criminals for over 15 years. Since then, we made it our mission to make e-commerce and online advertising fraud free.
We are headquartered in Israel with global offices in New York.