Mission and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer that will fight fraudsters on a large scale.
In this role, you will develop state of the art solutions for detecting bots, deal with a massive amount of data, sub-millisecond latencies, and stubborn transactions that do not always fit into the memory.
You will learn a lot about AdTech and terms like VAST, SSAI or RTB won’t scare you anymore.
You would like it here if
- You are passionate about high scale production (several Billion requests & 8 New! TB per day), Cybersecurity, and Big Data Analysis.
- You are ready to take E2E ownership – be the architect, designer, and coder of your project.
- You are ready to move fast – deploy to production several times a day affecting 100’s of millions of users.
You will tackle challenges with
… And other cutting edge techs as we are moving fast, try every new open-source and hopefully learn from you some new tricks 🙂
- You are the go-to guy in each workplace you have been in
- You have over 6 years of development experience
- You have experienced with multiple languages, at least one of them is O.O
- You experienced multiple platforms and environments
- You are super experienced working with relational DB’s- a must
- You are experienced working with non -relational DB – an advantage
- Experience working with high scale while handling Real-Time and performance challenges
- You don’t need anyone to keep you on track and you definitely have the ability to handle a full development cycle
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills in English
About Protected Media
Protected Media is a global leader in ad fraud prevention and detection. ProtectedTV, Protected Media’s patent-pending CTV solution, offers a unique three-way authentication and verification technology that guarantees the validity and quality of any given transaction across the CTV supply chain. Founded in 2014 by veterans of Israel’s cybersecurity industry, Protected Media uses cyber methodologies and the most advanced technology stack to protect its over 100 global customers from sophisticated ad fraud and current and emerging threats. HQ in Tel Aviv and an office in New York.
Equal Opportunity Employer