Role & Mission
Protected Media is looking for a strong performer and self-motivated individual with a proven track record of increasing sales revenue.
The ideal candidate has a Startup background, a passion for technology, and a deep understanding of the online advertising industry.
This role will include hunting relevant prospects, qualifying and developing sales pipeline, nurturing strong relationships, and selling our anti-fraud product to brands, agencies, and platforms.
You know you’ll like it here if
- You worked before in a dynamic young start-up and thrived when working autonomously.
- You enjoy the challenge of driving complex deals from lead-gen to closing.
- You are passionate about digital advertising and have a deep understanding of the ecosystem.
- Working Remotely
Minimum 3 years experience selling SaaS products in the digital advertising space- a Must
- Previous experience working at a fast-paced dynamic startup company
- Successful experience closing complex, enterprise-level, SaaS opportunities focused on advertiser, agency, programmatic, or publisher businesses.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding performance goals and delivering consistent, ongoing new business.
- Special emphasis on lead gen skills in addition to sales
- Fluent English- a Must
- Successful International sales experience – a Must
About Protected Media
Protected Media is a global leader in ad fraud prevention and detection. ProtectedTV, Protected Media’s patent-pending CTV solution, offers a unique three-way authentication and verification technology that guarantees the validity and quality of any given transaction across the CTV supply chain. Founded in 2014 by veterans of Israel’s cybersecurity industry, Protected Media uses cyber methodologies and the most advanced technology stack to protect its over 100 global customers from sophisticated ad fraud and current and emerging threats. HQ in Tel Aviv and an office in New York.
Equal Opportunity Employer