We are looking for an individual who has a very strong technical orientation, is people-oriented, responsible in nature, and a problem-solver at heart.
As the technical expert in the room, you will be involved in pre-sales, product demonstrations, client on-boarding, data monitoring, and collaborating with internal teams.
- Lead customers onboarding: integration, troubleshooting, and training, define technical requirements and provide guidance in the use of PM solutions.
- Manage ongoing customer relationships, ensure they are leveraging the solution effectively, and finding value in our service.
- Guide the Research team when you find anomalies or irregularities.
- Owning technical guides and product documentation.
- Perform data analysis (SQL and Excel) to guide and advise your customer.
- Work closely with our Security researchers, Development, and Sales teams.
You should be TOTALLY passionate about
- Identifying new trends in constantly evolving digital environments such as CTV and SSAI
- Working in a cybersecurity product company within the Media vertical.
- Having an actual impact on our product as well as our customers
You should apply if you have most of these
- You have at least 4 years of technical Adtech background acting as Ad-Ops or similar.
- You have hands-on experience in reviewing and troubleshooting integrations with publishers and ad platforms.
- You feel very Comfortable in customer-facing dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to translate potentially complicated technical situations to a variety of audiences, both internally and externally to stakeholders at all levels
- You have experience and feel very comfortable with excel and SQL.
- You previously analyzed data at an impression/log level to identify relevant trends and irregularities in the client’s operation.
- Positive, proactive, curious, self-learner, and motivated to make our clients successful.
About Protected Media
Protected Media is a global leader in ad fraud prevention and detection. ProtectedTV, Protected Media’s patent-pending CTV solution, offers a unique three-way authentication and verification technology that guarantees the validity and quality of any given transaction across the CTV supply chain. Founded in 2014 by veterans of Israel’s cybersecurity industry, Protected Media uses cyber methodologies and the most advanced technology stack to protect its over 100 global customers from sophisticated ad fraud and current and emerging threats. HQ in Tel Aviv and an office in New York.
Equal Opportunity Employer